Sign up for our Newsletter
We have partnered with V12 Retail Finance to be able to offer our customers simple, trustworthy finance to help fund their dream piece of jewellery.
We want to help you find your perfect piece of Jewellery and ensure that your purchase experience is as relaxed as possible, so we have partnered with V12 Retail Finance to provide a simple, flexible and trustworthy finance programme to suit you. V12 Retail Finance gives you the flexibility to spread your repayments over a period that suits your budget allowing you the freedom to buy what you really want now, not just what you can afford to pay today.
Finance is available on all purchases for 6, 12, 24, and 36-month terms. The finance example is based on a £2000 purchase with a deposit of £1000.
Subject to availability, the products we offer are:
- 6 months Interest Free Credit
- 12 month Interest Bearing Credit at 9.9% APR representative
- 24 month Interest Bearing Credit at 15.9% APR representative
- 36 month Interest Bearing Credit at 15.9% APR representative
6 Months Interest-Free Credit
- Available on orders between £1500 and £15000
- This is an interest-free loan with no arrangement fees
- You repay the loan amount through equal monthly payments spread over the chosen repayment period
- The deposit must be 50% of the purchase price
12/24/36 Months Interest Bearing Credit
- Available on orders between £500 and £30,000
- This is an interest-bearing loan with interest charged at the given APR, there are no additional arrangement fees
- You repay the loan amount and total interest spread equally over the chosen repayment period
- The deposit must be between 10% and 50% of the purchase price
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
APPLYING FOR FINANCE
- Select the products you wish to finance and choose ‘Finance’ during checkout
- Complete the lender’s online application form and wait 10 - 20 seconds for the credit decision
- Once approved*, we’ll deliver the goods to your home address
- Visit our store and ask about the finance options available to you
- We’ll help you complete the lender’s online application form
- Once approved*, you’ll be able to leave the shop with the goods on the same day
Mail Order (Telephone):
- Call us on 0203 7733 511 to make an order. If your order qualifies for finance we’ll talk you through your options
- We will email you the lender’s application form to complete from the comfort of your own home
- Once approved*, we’ll deliver the goods to your home address
*Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender’s Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
During the loan application process, you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3-year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
With most applications, we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases, the lender may return the decision as ‘referred’. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in-store applications, you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not be able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
DECLINED CREDIT APPLICATIONS
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender is unable to share the reason for the decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be over-committed; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
Gems4less Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Gems4less Limited is registered in England and Wales 04930687. Registered office: First Floor 2 Copperhouse Court, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes MK7 8NL. Gems4less Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 670474.
Ethically Sourced Diamonds
Handmade in the UK
FREE Shipping Worldwide
60 Day Returns