As part of our commitment to you, Quality Diamonds is pleased to offer a lifetime diamond upgrade programme on all GIA certified diamonds.
Upgrade Policy Terms & Conditions:
- Only GIA certified diamonds purchased from Quality Diamonds are eligible
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original diamond price towards the purchase of your new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond
- Your diamond must be in it's original condition
- Your diamond must be accompanied by it's original diamond Grading Certificate which must be in a usable condition.
- Any damage to the original diamond, or Certificate may disqualify the diamond from our upgrade programme
- Please note that any diamond sent in for our upgrade policy will require inspection prior to finalising our agreement.
- The credit will be based solely on the value of the diamond, if you wish to change your setting this will be at the current website cost.
- If you do not wish to change your original setting; and it fits you new diamond and is in a reusable condition we are happy to set your new diamond in your original setting.
- Any diamond not originally set by Quality Diamonds must be returned without the setting.
Diamond Grading Reports:
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in a reusable condition.
Please contact us to take advantage of this offer