Big diamonds aren’t for everyone, here are some simple but beautiful wedding bands that can also be engagement rings!
Reasons why Wedding Bands can be used as Engagement rings:
- They are definitely not traditional but are modern and fashionable.
- This engagement ring style would be perfect for someone who is understated.
- Diamond set wedding bands can still be symbolic to you and your partner.
- They are perfect for partners that don’t wear much jewellery and are not used to having heavy rings on their fingers.
- This style can be used for all age groups, there are no boundaries!
Here are four designs that we think are perfect for an engagement ring:
Option 1 - Micro Claw Round Brilliant 2mm
- The Micro Claws hold the Round Brilliant diamonds perfectly in place, allowing them to show off their glamorous features.
- This ring is perfect for a glamorous partner who loves all things that sparkle and glisten.
Option 2 - Channel Set Round Brilliant 2mm
- The Channel Setting protects the Round Brilliant diamonds with care and precision, keeping them in order - allowing the simple and streamlined design to shine.
- This ring is perfect for a partner who loves all things stylish.
- The 2mm width band makes this ring beautifully dainty.
Option 3 - U Prong Round Brilliant 2.3mm
- This U Prong design allows the diamonds to pack a sparkly punch.
- This ring is perfect for a partner who loves all things bling! As well as being fashionable and stylishly modern.
Option 4 - Vertical Baguette Channel 2.5mm
- The Vertical Baguette Diamonds keep a sophisticated feel within the ring, the Channel Set allows this ring to be simple but sleek.
- This ring is perfect for a partner who has a decadent side and loves a chic 20’s style art deco look.
Bespoke Engagement Rings:
If you wish to design a ring similar to the ones above, here are some things to consider.
- The width of the ring - this can range between 1.5mm to 4mm. Though we recommend 2mm-2.5mm depending on the diamond shape.
- The type of metal - we have many options including White, Yellow and Rose Gold, Palladium and Platinum.
- The Diamond Shape you, and your partner, like the most. We have a blog on Diamond Shapes, you can find it here. Though the Round Brilliant diamond is most commonly used for these styles of rings.
- The amount of the band you wish to be covered in diamonds, for example, the whole band or half.
- The type of gemstones you, and your partner, like - if you do not want diamonds.
If you wish to learn more about our bespoke services, click here.
If you wish to contact us, click here.
Find us on Instagram @QualityDiamonds