You may be looking for a ring for yourself or your partner but are unsure about what size ring to get - here’s how you can find out!
To help find your size, we have made a ring sizer package to help you out.
In this includes:
- A free ring sizer
- A leaflet
- Which includes instructions (as seen below), tips and useful information when buying from us.
To find out how to get a Free Ring Sizer, click here.
With access to this ring sizer, you can measure your own ring size or discretely measure someone else's by using a ring that fits them.
A useful thing to know when sizing your finger is that your fingers are at their smallest when they are cold and will expand as they get warmer. To make sure your measurement is as accurate as possible, use the sizer when your hands feel warm but not too hot or else you’ll get a size too big.
Make sure you can slip the ring sizer on and off fairly easily to ensure it’s not too small.
What if I don’t have time to wait for a ring sizer?
Don’t worry we’ve got you! Here are some tips to help you out.
- Find a piece of string or paper no wider than 1.4cm
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
If you’re using someone’s ring as a reference, do this following the inside of the ring so the string and ring have the same inside circumference.
If you are really in a rush when ordering your ring choose ‘Not Known’ and we’ll send it to you in a standard size, usually Size M and if it doesn’t fit, your first resize is completely free of charge!
If you wish to learn more about our Bespoke services, click here.
To view our Etsy Products, click here.
If you wish to contact us, click here.
Find us on Instagram @QualityDiamonds